Create and Lodge a Business Sponsorship
To be able to lodge a Standard Business Sponsorship or Temporary Activity Sponsorship via eLodge, the Sponsor must contain a sponsorship record (row) on its Nomination tab. The following steps will take you through the process.
1. Open your Sponsor Matter
2. Go to the Nominations tab
3. Confirm that a Sponsorship row exists for the Sponsorship you wish to process
4. If the Sponsorship does not exist, create it
- Click the Add button in the bottom right of the Nomination grid
- Select New Sponsorship
- Select the appropriate Sponsorship Type
The Sponsorship row will now exist
Now you can start eLodge
5. Click the eLodge button
6. Select the Application Type and Sub-Type
- Select the “Application Type” will default to “Sponsorship Application”.
- Select the Sub-Type from the drop down menu.
Note: Only Sponsorship Applications are processed from the Sponsor Matter. Nominations and Visas are processed from the Migrant Matter.
7. Click “Start Application”
From there, you will process eLodge as normal. For full details on how to use eLodge, see How to use eLodge.