Updating the Contact details on Portal
Within the Secure Client Portal, clients can see the contact details for their case:
The Portal default contact details can be changed system-wide, but as well as this, you can also change the contact details for an individual Matter.
Adjusting the Default Portal Contact Details system-wide
To change the default Contact Details that appear when a client accesses the Secure Client Portal, change your system preferences.
1. From the Main Menu, select Tools, then Administrative, then Preferences.
2. Go to the 'Portal' tab
3. Adjust your Default Contact details accordingly:
- You can choose to show the name, email address and phone number of either the RMA, Manager or Clerk assigned to a Matter. These details appear on the RMA tab each Matter.
- You can choose to show the address of either the Office assigned to the Matter, or the RMA’s address for that Matter.
4. Click Save & Exit
Note that if you have made a change, that you will be asked if you wish to change the details on all existing Matters. If so, click Yes. If you only want this change effecting new Matters, click No.
Adjusting the Default Portal Contact Details for a particular Matter
If you only wish to change the Portal Contact details for an individual Matter, this can be done from the Matter itself.
1. Open the Matter and go to the RMA tab
2. Adjust the Portal Contact Details accordingly
- You can choose to show the name, email address and phone number of either the RMA, Manager or Clerk assigned to this Matter.
- You can choose to show the address of either the Office assigned to the Matter, or the address for the RMA’s assigned to this Matter.
3. Update the Portal
The changes will take effect after approximately 5 minutes, however if you want the change to be made immediately, go to the Documents tab of the Matter and click the Refresh icon.