Processing a Client Journal Transfer
There maybe times when you need to transfer Clients Funds from one Matter to another. This can be done using the Client Journal Transfer function.
1. Go to the Client Funds tab of the Matter
- Open the Matter.
- Go to the Accounts tab
- Select the Client Funds sub-tab.
2. Select Client Journal Transfer
- Click the ‘More’ Dropdown.
- Then select Client Journal Transfer.
3. Enter the row to transfer money From
- Select the Matter ID where the money is being transferred from.
- Enter the Reason for why the money is being transferred.
- Enter the Amount to transfer in the Withdrawal field.
4. Enter the row to transfer money To
- Select the Matter ID where the money is being transferred To.
- Enter the Amount to transfer in the Deposit field.
5. Make sure the Totals balance
Click Save & Close to update and close the form.
Click Save & New to update and leave the form open to create a new entry.
The Money has now been transferred out of the first Matter and into the second Matter.