How to Download and Install Migration Manager Training Version
These instructions provide details on how to install and activate the Migration Manager Training Version. Please read ALL the steps before commencing installation. If you have any issues please contact SUPPORT by logging a support request: How to get Support
1. Make a note of the Software Activation Code
Your Activation code is is: 57506567-66514969 . You will need this at step 10.
2. Download the Installer
Click this link to download the installer: Download Link
3. Run the Installer
Once the installer has finished downloading, double click to start the installation. Note that if you are using Google Chrome, you should see the downloaded file in the bottom right hand corner of your browser.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions
Once the installer opens you need to accept the Terms and Conditions before the installation can commence. Once you have accepted, click Next to proceed.
5. Make sure your computer meets the system requirements
The installer will now check to see if your system meets the minimum system requirements. If your system does not meet the necessary requirements you will need to install the missing software before you can proceed. If there are no issues, click Next to proceed.
6. Select the location where you want to install Migration Manager Training Version
It is generally recommended that you use the default location. Click Install when you are ready to proceed.
7. Allow the UAC prompt
If the User Account Control window appears, click Yes to allow the installation to proceed.
8. The installation will now take place
9. Installation Complete
If the installation has been successful, you will see the Installation Complete page. Click Close to finish the installation and open Migration Manager Training Version
10. Software Activation
When the Migration Manager Training Version opens for the first time you will need to activate the software. You need to insert the Training Version Activation Code which is: 57506567-66514969 .Then click Activate.
11. Accept the End User Agreement
To finalise the Activation you need to agree to the End User Agreement.
12. Migration Manager has now been installed and activated on this computer
13. Login to Migration Manager
To login in to the Migration Manager training version, use the following details:
- User: Jo Training
- Password (all lowercase): training
14. Update Migration Manager
After you have logged in you may be prompted to update Migration Manager. Make sure you do this BEFORE your training or seminar to avoid delay in you being able to use the program. For instructions on how to perform an update please see: How to Perform an Update
15. You are now using Migration Manager's Training Version
You are now using Migration Manager's Training Version. Before you go any further, to help you gain the most out of your training it is recommended that review our Getting Started Guide.
16. Important things to Note
The Migration Manager Training Version software is the same as the currently publicly released version of Migration Manager. However it is important to note the following:
- The Training Version is not to be used for Commercial purposes. You should not record real files in the Training Version.
- The Training Version has a limit of 5 files and already comes preloaded with 2 files containing information which will be used in your training.
- The Training Version version will include some basic document templates and a couple of forms so that you can practice various procedures during the training. If you want to download more Forms you will need your own Legendcom password details.
- If you want to use the eVisa system, you will need your own ImmiAccount logon details.
- Documents, letters and questoinnaires generated in the Training version will be marked as 'Demo'.
- The Training Version will generally not include Beta or unreleased features - even though these features may be demonstrated during a seminar.
- The Training Version activation will expire after 6 months.