Snapshot – Expiries option
The Expiries option will show you all expiring Visas , Sponsorships and Required Departures in the date range selected.
How it works.
On the Applicants => Visas tab of a Migrant Matter, Visas show an Expiry Date and ‘Track in Snapshot’ option. These 2 fields are used to track expiring Visas in the Snapshot Window.
Likewise, on the Nomination tab of a Business Sponsor, sponsorships show an Expiry Date and Track in Snapshot option. These 2 fields are used to track expiring Sponsorships in the Snapshot Window.
And on the Visits tab of a Migrant Matter, there is a Required Departure Date and Track in Snapshot option. These 2 fields are used to track Required Departure Dates in the Snapshot Window.
Selecting the Snapshot option for Expiries
From the Snapshot Window, select the option for Expiries.
The Visa/Sponsorship Expiries window options:
1. Show Options.
- All. Search Expiring Sponsorship, Visas and Required Departures in the Date Range.
- Visas. Search only for Expiring Visas in the selected Date Range.
- Sponsorships. Search only for Expiring Sponsorships in the selected Date Range.
- Required Departures. Search only for Matters where the Required Depart Date (found on the Visits tab of the Matter) falls into the selected Date Range.
2. Sort By Options
- Sort by Country
- Sort by Deadline Date
- Sort by Matter ID
- Sort by Type (Visa Expiries, Sposnorship Expires, Required Departures)
4. Search. Search for a Matter ID or Name.
5. Advanced. Select this option for additional features
The Advanced Options:
- Track in Snapshot’ Items Only. Only visas, sponsorships and required departures which have ‘Track in Snapshot’ ticked will be selected. Un-tick this to see all Expiring Visas and sponsorships in the range.
- My Files Only. Show only Expiries where you are the RMA, Manager or Clerk of the Matter. When this option is selected as Yes, then you can also select other users to see their expiries. Selecting No will show all expiries for the whole team.
- Date Range. Based on the above selection, select the date range to Search upon. The default dates pull from your main Snapshot date range selection.
Using the Visa/Sponsorship Expiries window:
Right clicking on a row will give you more options.
- Open Matter. Opens the Matter that relates to that particular Visa or Sponsorship.
- Set as Active Matter. Sets the Matter as Active, but does not open the Matter Window.
- Mark as Complete. This option removes the ‘Track in Snapshot’ tick from the Migrant or Sponsor so it will no longer appear in Snapshot. The Visa or Sponsorship record itself remains unaffected.