Understanding the Web Questionnaire Import screen
This article covers the different fields and functions of the Web Questionnaire Import screen
The Review window will now appear. The key parts of this window to be aware of are:
The data is broken up in to sections designed to mirror the location of the data in the Web Questionnaire. Use this navigation pane to navigate between the different blocks of data.
This column contains details of what the client was asked in the language it was asked.
This column contains details of the answers that were typed in to the Questionnaire in the language that they were typed in as.
The Review window also has the following controls:
With sections which have a lot of entries, the Collapse All button will reduce the number of rows visible.
This button allows you to copy data from the Questionnaire Answers column to the Values to Import Column and contains two options:
- Copy this Section Only - this option will just copy data for the section you are currently in. This option is useful when only wanting to import a small amount of data.
- Copy Entire Matter - this option will copy data for all of the sections. This will be the most common option.
This button allows you to clear data from the Questionnaire Answers column. This is useful when a client has provided too much information and you wish to exclude this information from the import. There are two options:
- Clear this Section Only - this option will clear just the data for the section you are currently in.
- Clear Entire Matter - this option will clear data for all of the Values to Import sections.
This button will convert the Questions, Questionnaire Answers and Values to Import column in to a PDF.
Clicking the Preview Results button will display how the data which has been added to the Values to Import column will impact the data that already exists in Migration Manager on this matter. The colours mean:
- White = No Change
- Yellow = The existing data will be modified
- Green = New data will be added to a currently blank field
The >> button will copy the block of answers in to the Values to be Imported column
Clicking this button will erase a block of answers from the Values to be Imported column.
These buttons will help you navigate between the different sections of the questionnaire
If you encounter an error or issue with using the Questionnaire import, please let us know by using the Report Questionnaire Bug button.
The Import button will import all of the data you have entered in to the Values to Import column into Migration Manager.