How to set up a default Message Signature
The Portal Messaging User Options allow you to set a default signature for messages generated by the logged in user.
1. Create a new Portal Message
To access the Portal Messaging User Options, you first need to open a Portal Message. The easiest way to do this is to open a matter and click the message button in the top right corner of the Client Detail window.
2. Click the User Options button
When the messaging window opens, click the User Options button in the top right hand corner.
The Options window will now appear.
3. Choose or Create a Signature
To set a default signature for this user, you can either:
- Select a previously created signature from the Default Signature dropdown; or
- Create a new Signature Quickpart by clicking the + button. For instructions on how to create Quickparts see: How to Create or Edit a Message Template - Messaging Quickparts
4. Click Save & Close
To save the selected Quickpart as the default signature, click Save & Close.