Weblead Preferences – The ‘Weblead’ preference tab
Webleads preferences allows you to add Online Weblead assessments and a General Enquiry page to your website as well as the ability to configure User Defined Webleads which then has the ability to convert emails from your own website's contact page into a prospect within Migration Manager.
From the Main Menu, select Tools, then Administrative, then Preferences.
If you don’t have access to this feature, you may need to log into Migration Manager as user Administrator.
In Preferences, select the Webleads tab.
- URLs. You can view your Online Webleads URL and General Enquiry Page URL. These URLs are based on your Portal URL.
- URL to Redirect to After Submission. Once a client completes a General Enquiry or Weblead, you can choose where you would like their web browser to direct to (for example your Website’s Home Page).
- Referral Source for Webleads. When you convert a Weblead in to a matter, you can choose for the file to have a default referral source recorded such as 'Website Enquiry'. To set the default referral source, choose one of the options from the referral source dropdown.
Note: If the Webleads URL is displaying a message saying to 'activate the Portal', see Portal Preferences to activate.
Set your Terms and Condtions.
- To use the Default Terms and Conditions, click Use Default.
- To edit the Terms and Conditions, click Edit.
For step by step instructions on editing Terms and Conditions, see: Set up Online Webleads in Migration Manager.
Before the end user can submit their Online Weblead to you, they have to agree to a declaration. The Declarations tab allows you to set out the declarations/consents that the user that that the end user must answer . There can be up to 4 declarations/consents on an assessment, and you are able to edit/delete 3 of these - to comply with the requirements of the European Union's GDPR the declarations and consents need to be sufficiently granular to enable informed consent to take place.
To edit a declaration/consent, click on the section you wish to edit and then click the Edit button.
The Edit Declaration Item window will now appear. This window allows you to:
- Set the category of the declaration/consent.
Make the required changes and then click Save and Close.
Note: If you don't want to use a particular declaration or consent, leave the Text section blank and the declaration will not appear on the Online Weblead.
You are required to select which types of Webleads you would like to display on your Online Weblead page. Note that by default no options are set, so you will need to select at least one option prior to being able to use the Online Webleads.
Simply tick which Webleads you want to appear on your online Weblead page.
Important: Only select those options which apply to the type of visa / appeal / matter that you want to receive enquires in relation to.
When you have finished making your selections, click the Update Web Page button to push the changes through to the website.
You will be prompted to refresh your browser to see the changes. Click OK.
Migration Manager enables users to capture enquiry emails which have been received from a website, identify these emails as leads (referred to as a WebLead) and to convert these WebLeads into a prospect file using the data from within the received email. In order for Migration Manager to be able to identify WebLeads, the User Defined WebLead preferences in Migration Manager must be set up to recognise these website emails.
For a step by step instructions on how to setup User Defined Webleads, see: Setup User Defined Webleads.
Once all adjustments have been made, click Save & Exit.