How to change your Computer Date format
Migration Manager requires that your Computer system date format must be set to the dd/MM/yyyy format. If your Computer system is not set to this format, Migration Manager will display an error message.
To modify your Computer System date format in Windows, follow the steps below.
1. Access your computer Settings
To access the Settings on your computer:
- Click the Window button on your keyboard/desktop.
- Click the Settings 'cog' wheel.
2. Open Time & Language
When Settings opens, click on the option for Time & Language.
3. Select Region & Language
From the Date & Time screen, select Region & Language
4. Set English (Australia) as the Default Language
If English (Australia) is not set as the 'Window display Language', then set it as the default
- Click on English (Australia)
- Click on Set as default
The Date Format at the bottom right of your screen should now change to dd/mm/yyyy