MM Secure Client Portal – Introduction (1/6)
Migration Manager (MM) enables you to create a Secure Client Portal for every matter that you manage in the program, providing a secure platform where you can communicate, request and manage documents and information directly with your client.
Any information and/or documentation uploaded by the client to the Secure Client Portal is delivered to you and/or your team into MM for review. This process can streamline your workflow by ensuring that all of the information and documentation is fed through one central source. It will reduce your reliance on emails (avoiding email file size restrictions encountered when sending a large number of files or missed work when staff is on leave) and ensure that the message is sent directly to the applicant, removing the chance of mistakenly to the wrong person via email. The Secure Client Portal records when documents have been received in conjunction with the Progress Tab and make it easier to see what documents are outstanding.
With the new complications of the visa process and processing delays impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, there has never been more important to introduce new processes that protect you and your client’s documentation, data and saves you time in your daily workflow.
If you haven’t already, please create a test client in your MM to try out the processes yourself.
Create test case in MM
To start understanding the functionality of MM, please create the test client in MM-
SURNAME - FLEMING
GIVEN NAME - Rory
Email - [email protected]
Once you have created this test case, you may like to try some of these steps in advance. Please make use of the following completed demo questionnaires, which will make it easier for you to test the processes outlined below.
- Logo in Secure Client Portal
- How to send Secure Client Portal log in details to your client
- Editing the email content for the log in email for your clients
- Log in to the test case client portal to see what your client will see
- Using the Secure Client Portal
- Resending Portal Login details to your client
- How to review the Web Questionnaire the Secure Client Portal
- Sending the Web Questionnaire back to your client if sections are blank or information is contradictory (for example address history)
Importing the information collected in the Web Questionnaire into the MM Client file
- Carrying out checks to cross-reference names, DOB’s and the town of birth to see if there is already a file linked in MM to avoid creating duplicates
- How to review the documents that are downloaded from the Secure Client Portal
- Where the documents downloaded from the Secure Client Portal will be saved in MM
- How to prepare forms (for example Form 956, 80) using the information provided by your client in the Web Questionnaire
- Visa Status milestones recorded in the Secure Client Portal
- Notifying your client that there has been an update to the Secure Client Portal that requires their attention
- Communicating with your clients via the Secure Client Portal
- Portal Preference: frequency of download that suits you and your team