Changing the Currency Symbol
Migration Manager pulls the Currency symbol from your Windows Regional settings. If your Regional Settings are set to the incorrect symbol, this will display in Migration Manager.
To modify your Currency Symbol in Windows, follow the steps below.
1. Access your computer Settings
To access the Settings on your computer:
- Click the Windows button on your keyboard/desktop.
- Click the Settings 'cog' wheel.
3. Open Additional Settings
Select the option Additional date, time & regional settings.
4. Open Number Formats
Select Change date, time or number formats.
5. Go to Additional Settings
In the Region window, select Additional Settings.
6. Go to the 'Currency' Tab
7. Adjust the Currency Code
Change the Currency symbol, then click Apply, then OK.
8. Close Migration Manager and Log back in.
The new Currency Code will now display.